Corporate finance & fundraising
Obtaining capital for growth on favorable terms can contribute significantly to the success of your business. We can help you raise capital and lower funding costs.
Our financial advisory services cover the following transactions:
- Private placements of equity through angel investors, equity funds & strategic partners.
- Obtaining loans from commercial banks (including for refinancing at lower rate).
- Attracting financing from international financial institutions
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Corporate bond issuance in the regulated capital markets (e.g. NASDAQ OMX)
- Leveraged buyout
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Solaris Management Consulting offers support in the process of capital raising for startups or companies that are expanding their business.
We have already raised more than 25 mln USD in the form of debt capital for local businesses.
Stages of Fundraising
A feasibility study tests the viability of an idea, a project or even a new business. The goal of a feasibility study is to place emphasis on potential problems that could occur if a project is pursued and determine if, after all significant factors are considered, the project should be implemented.
Business plan preparation:
Conduction of Industry and market analysis, Strategic and operational Planning, Preparation of projected financial statements.
Negotiation with Local and international Financial institutions and investment funds.
On the hird stage, project will submitted to Financial institutions and Funds Solaris Management Consulting will be involved in the process of negotiations.